Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Yay for Babies!


I went to my 1st doctor's appt on Friday and was lucky enough to be able to get a glimpse at our newest addition. I'm 13 weeks so the baby is only 3 inches long at this point and weighs just ounces. It was so neat to be able to see our baby, even though he/she is so tiny and you can't hardly see anything - I still think it was about the cutest thing ever. The baby had a strong heartbeat and everything looks good so far (thank goodness!) so that made alot of my initial worries go away. My next appt is on Halloween so I will update then. Here are the first pictures of Peanut (as the baby is known for now). My due date is April 13th so we've still got a long way to go but I've been feeling really good so I pray I stay that way!

5 comments:

Katie said...

Ditto.."YAY FOR BABIES!" I'm so excited for you! (Jealous and excited!) And I agree Peanut is very cute, 3 inches and all!

The Viewer said...

Yep, you are going to have a girl... lets see if I am right ok. Hooray! I am excited for you

Keith, Heather and Carsen said...

Congrats! Ultrasounds are so cool! I'm glad you are feeling well! Talk to ya soon!

jhjonze said...

Yay! I'm so happy for you!

Keith, Heather and Carsen said...

Happy Birthday to You!!!! 25 feels a little weird doesn't it? At least you have 1.5 kids though!! ;) I hope you have a great birthday, miss ya lots and lots!