Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The Big 2-5!!

My birthday was yesterday and I had such a good day! Kari is a doll and sent me these gorgeous flowers - they made me cry!
When Josh got home I opened my presents and was so surprised that he got me a Wii! I had been wanting one so bad but didn't think we would ever get one. He's so sweet and knows how to make me happy! He got me Mario Kart with steering wheels (because he also knows that's about the only video game I can actually play!!)

After I opened my presents we went to Red Robin with my parents and Cameron and Jared. My parents gave me this adorable new bedspread set, I love it and it matches my room perfectly! Jared was sneaky and paid for us as my present (thank you!) It was so fun and I loved being able to celebrate with my family! I also got so many phone calls and texts and emails and cards from friends and family - thank you so much, you don't know how much it meant to me!

Of course as soon as we got home we had to set it all up and try it out. Josh and I had so much fun playing together, and (gasp!) I didn't even get mad when I lost almost every single time. That's unusual for me, but it's so fun I didn't even care about who won. I want to tell Josh THANK YOU and I love you so much!! He knows how much I love birthdays and he made this one perfect. By the way, you're all invited to come over and play with us anytime!

5 comments:

jhjonze said...

Now we can play 4 person games! When are we gonna play?

Keith, Heather and Carsen said...

Cool!!! I am so jealous! I want a Wii! We will have to come play sometime k! I am glad that you had a great birthday, I hope you got my message on your other post. Miss ya tons! xoxo

Keith, Heather and Carsen said...

P.S. where is your tag????? ;)

Natalie and Jared said...

Happy be-lated birthday! we have a blog too!
nevillefam.blogspot.com

Kent, Krista and Family said...

OH MY I'M SUCH A RUDE FRIEND!!! I didn't even know it was your Birthday...I'm sorry!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Looks like you had a fun time and that was so nice of Josh I'm glad he treated you so good.

I love that you are so competitive. Kent and I LOVE mario kart but we don't have the Wii we have the good 'ole game cube. I have however played mario kart on my Dad's Wii and MAN IS IT FUN!!!

We will have to have a game night...that way we can play along with our boys and our husbands can get acquainted.