Tuesday, October 28, 2008

For the Heathers'

I was tagged a very long time ago by 2 Heathers to do the '6 things' and I'm finally doing it! The idea is to name 6 quirks about yourself and I have to admit that as I was writing them down I started to feel a little crazy. Anyone who knows me would probably say that it's too late for that, and Josh frequently tells me that I'm a little 'off', so these may not be all that shocking!!

1. For a long time, I've counted things in 5's. Like if I stub my toe on something, I have to go back and do it 4 more times. Or if I'm eating something that can be broken up I'll put them in little groups of 5's.

2. Speaking of putting things in groups, when I'm eating chips or fries I always have to separate them into piles of big and small - and then I eat the small ones first cause the bigger ones are way better.

3. I always have and always will LOVE to push buttons. I am not joking when I say that when I was a cashier it was the best thing ever for me! I don't know what it is, if I see a button - I just have to push it. Toy isles are the worst because I'm like an annoying child who has to make every car light up and every siren go. It drives people crazy, I know, but too bad cause I can't help it.

4. I absolutely hate the feeling of things sticking to my skin. Ever since I was little I remember just despising the feel of stickers or tape or anything like that being stuck to my hand. Eww, just the thought makes me cringe.

5. My pants and long-sleeved shirts must be extra, extra long. If my pants are not dragging on the ground, they feel too short and I can't wear them. Any shirt that has long sleeves has to be long enough so that I can pull it over my hands.

6. I usually make my bed in the morning anyway, but if for some reason it has not been made and it's bed time, I have to smooth out the sheets and put the comforter on perfectly like it was already made. When Kari and I were at Snow, she would always make fun of me for doing this. If it's not 'made' when I get in, I just can't stand it and feel yucky.

There you go, now you know how nuts I really am!!

5 comments:

Keith, Heather and Carsen said...

That is hilarious! Now I really miss you! I forgot how much you make me laugh, we really need to get together. We will have to call you when we come down this weekend! xoxo

Jody and Lacey said...

You are not crazy at all! I group my food weird and stuff like that too. Love ya! We need to get together!

jhjonze said...

YEA! Thanks for playing! I love reading these because I think everyone felt completely insane writing it!

Kent, Krista and Family said...

HAHA I think you are fetchin' hilarious! I LOVE IT! I do have to agree with you about the shirts and pants though. My pants HAVE to touch the ground and that is WITH my shoes on. If they don't I won't wear them either.

I miss you we totally need to hang out together again soon. It's been so nice to see so much of you the past few months. You remind me a lot of my crazy side....not a lot of people have seen except for those close friends.

Don't stub your toe anymore...I would sure hate to hear you had to go back and do it FOUR more times..."just because"....LOL

The Viewer said...

Oh how very interesting. I dig your craziness. I have strange things about me too.. I feel guilty when I eat sweets and I am afraid of the dark. tada!