Friday, October 3, 2008

Lagoon!






Last Saturday we went to Lagoon with the incredible Davis family and it was a blast! It was kind of a bummer for me since I absolutely LOVE roller coasters and couldn't so much ride them being pregnant and all! But alas, it was still fun to go and just be with everyone. It made it all worth it when Jackson would grin at us as he was riding some crazy kiddie ride. He wasn't happy the whole day as you'll see in the pictures!
We put him on a few rides when we first got there and he tolerated them but didn't love them. We put him on another one and he screamed as soon as we buckled him in. So after Josh and I each stood in line a few times (for at least 10 min if not more) and had to take him off of the ride because he was freaking out, we decided to take a break from that. After a whole day of walking around, playing games, and yummy junk food, we tried it again. I think by this time he was just sick of riding in the stroller because when we put him on the helicopters he loved it and all the rest and kept asking for more. So all in all it turned out to be a great day after all.
Thanks to our family for taking us and making it such a great day! We love and miss you always. And a special thanks to James for making sure the pregnant lady got her giant ice cream cone!!

3 comments:

Keith, Heather and Carsen said...

Hi guys! it sounds like you had a great time! It is weird not to see you guys very much anymore. We miss you guys! I hope this helps us keep in touch better. It's funny we both finally gave into the blogging thing, but I have to say...I love it!

jhjonze said...

Yea for a new blog to read! Congrats on the new baby! We need to hang out soon!

Harisay Happenings said...

Adrian - it's your cousin Kristen - if you send me an email to citykristen@gmail.com I can invite you to my blog as well. It is nice to be able to stay up to date on everyone in the family!