Monday, May 4, 2009

Our baby girl is here!!

Peyton Olivia Daley was born April 14, 2009 at 6:48 pm. She weighed 7lbs, 5oz and was 20in long. I was induced that morning and was in labor for almost 11 hours. It sounds bad but really wasn't at all! I mean, it was labor and that's no fun but compared to last time it was cake. When it came time to push I only had to push through 2 contractions and she popped right out - in fact she almost came out before the Dr got there!
She is such a good baby so far and we of c
ourse just love her to death!! Jackson is very soft and sweet with her, always wanting to give her hugs and kisses. He has been acting out more than usual but we're hoping that he is just getting adjusted to her being here and that it won't last too much longer! We are so blessed to have our 2 adorable kids!












10 comments:

Kent, Krista and Family said...

YAY FINALLY A NEW POST OF THE BABY! I have been waiting and waiting and waiting for this.....thank you!

Adrian she is adorable. I can't believe how much they both look alike. Look at ALL of her hair I hope my little girl has lots of hair like that.

Is the sleep getting any better?

Jackson will adjust with time. Sawyer was the same way when we brought Jakob home. He actually cried for about two weeks and it broke my heart. We tried to make things as normal as possible for him but he still knew what was going on.

CONGRATS again! I can't wait to give you her little gift. Let me know what you're schedule is like and as soon as my kids are feeling better (again) I will come see you!

Jody and Lacey said...

I am sooo excited that she is here safe and sound! She looks just like Jackson. She is just so darn cute!
I hope you are feeling good. I'm glad everything went smoothly.
By the way, you are the cutest girl I have ever seen after giving birth! You are darling as always!

Em Talbot said...

CONGRATZZZZZ!!!!!!!! She is so beautiful!!!

jhjonze said...

Yea! Pictures! She is adorable, congrats.

Natalie and Jared said...

Congrats!!! She is so stinkin cute! I agree with Lacey, you look so cute after just having a baby!

Harisay Happenings said...

Congrats! She is a darling baby!

Keith, Heather and Carsen said...

What a doll!!! I think she looks just like you in your baby pictures when we were little. I love all the hair it is so cute. I am glad you guys are doing well. We want to come see you soon! Happy early mother's day, You are such a cute one! I can only hope that I will look half as good as you after having a baby :)luv ya

Hunsaker said...

Wow! she's so dang cute! And can I just say, that you look amazing for just having a baby! I never looked that cute in the hospital! Congrats! I'm sure you son will get back to normal soon! It took adam jr. a while to adjust to a sibling, but now it's been 2 years, and they are the best of buds!

Audrey said...

So ctue! Congrats! :)

The Viewer said...

What a cute babe you've got there. She is so sweet and adorable. And her mommy dresses her soooo cute!!