Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Peyton @ 2 months and other new pics










I have been slacking big time but am finally posting new pictures! Peyton is 2 months now and is getting cuter by the minute. She is such a happy, mellow little bug and we love her to death. At her 2 month checkup she was in the 75th percentile for weight, and 90th for height so she is growing like crazy! Jack was always so low on the charts so it's kind of fun to see her at the top. (Already comparing them, I know!) She is a very good sleeper which I ,of course, just adore. Jackson has always slept great and I was hoping she would be the same, turns out she is!

It was a really rough transition for me at first, going from one child to 2 - but now it is so fun and I love my kids so much! Josh is such an awesome husband and dad, I couldn't ask for more. He has helped me SO much, I don't know what I would do without him! Love you, Honey!! We feel so lucky and blessed to have 2 adorable, healthy kids.

5 comments:

Harisay Happenings said...

She is a total doll - what a cutie pie - makes me want to have another baby....hhmmm - maybe I can just hold yours!

Jody and Lacey said...

Wow I about stopped breathing when I saw that you posted! :) She is so dang cute! I can't wait to meet her in person. You have a darling little family. So happy for you guys! I love when you post!

Kent, Krista and Family said...

Hoepfully the sleeping hold up. Sawyer was a DANG good sleeper and then we had Jakob and SO WAS HE. Until he was three months old. All of a sudden he stopped sleeping. It was so hard. I guess I couldnt' have two wonderful sleeping children...could I?!

Peyton is getting so big and she is dang cute! It was a hard transition for me to go from one to two also but eventually I got used to it. NOw, I'm REALLY freaking out...I'm not sure how Sept is going to work out...HA

jhjonze said...

What a cutie! I love the family picture. You guys look great together!

jhjonze said...

She is so cute and getting so big!