Friday, April 10, 2009

Lynlee's Baby Shower

On March 21st my Mom, Hilary and I threw Lynlee a baby shower. We had a lot of fun planning it and she was happy with how it turned out so that's the most important thing. It's always good to see friends and family and everyone seemed to have a good time! Hilary made stencils and we painted onesies, they all turned out so cute! Lynlee's favorite treat is sugar cookies so we made lots and lots and I think I ate about 16 - I couldn't help it they were so good!! She is due May 31st and is having a boy that she is naming Rorke Clarkston Stierle. I really wish that she lived closer cause I don't know when I'll get to see him in person but I can't wait. This is her 1st and I am so excited for her and Gunnar!





4 comments:

jhjonze said...

I love the painted onesies. You guys did a great job!

Harisay Happenings said...

Wish I could have been there! Wishing Lynlee the best!

Audrey said...

oo, I love those cookies, did you make them yourself?

Kent, Krista and Family said...

I need pictures of Peyton...Can you PLEASE OH PLEASE post some??? I'm going crazy!