Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Our New Puppy



Lately, Jackson's favorite thing to do is pretend he is a puppy. He comes to me on his hands and kness with a toy in his mouth and likes to have me throw it so he can fetch it. I don't know why he started to doing this but it sure makes me laugh! After he fetches the toy, he'll stick his tongue out and pant and likes me to rub his head and say 'good puppy!'. He also likes to eat 'puppy snacks' which are usually just some Teddy Grahams or something. He is a funny little guy!

4 comments:

jhjonze said...

Dang that is funny. He is much cuter than any other puppy I've seen!

Jody and Lacey said...

Ha Ha that is great! He sure is a darling puppy! I hope you guys are doing well!

Keith, Heather and Carsen said...

What a funny boy! I miss you guys! Are you going to be home this weekend? We want to come see you guys!

The Oylers said...

Adrian,
Hey, just doing a little bit of blog hopping and I ran into yours. When I think back to the old QPD days I've often thought, "I wonder what happened to Adrian." I'm glad to finally get an answer to that question. It looks like you are doing well. I can't beleive that little guy of yours is 2. I have been gone for a long time I guess. And you will love having a girl...girls are great. Anyway, take care....