Monday, March 14, 2011

Why do I do dumb things?

My Mom was visiting the Reeds for the weekend in RS a while ago, so we had my Dad and Tanner over for Sunday dinner. I was opening a bag of salad (with a large bread knife cause why wouldn't you??) and cut my finger wide open right as they got here. It was bleeding so bad that we couldn't tell how deep it was, but I hate going to the Dr so I told everyone I was fine and just wrapped it up.

After putting it off through dinner, Josh and my Dad MADE me go to Instacare just in case. It was actually good that my Dad was here so he could watch the kids while we went. Turns out it wasn't bad at all and they just glued it shut, but you couldn't tell that by the gigantic bandage they put on it!

The Dr was really funny and told us salad injuries are the #1 injury they see around there :) When we got back to the house, Peyton had fallen asleep on the couch - now I'm thinking my Dad should babysit more often!



1 comment:

The Bryger Family said...

awesome bandage :0). glad your finger is still there.

kasey