Monday, March 7, 2011

My Lil 'Sweet P'

Peyton will be 2 next month (crazy!) and she is definitely acting like a typical 2 year old. She wants to do everything by herself and lets you know when she's not getting what she wants. She is talking so much and learning what seems like a million new things everyday. She is such a character :)


As I said before, she LOVES to wear my shoes. My closet is basically her favorite place at the moment. This is the outfit she put together the other day, complete with one of my necklaces. I think I have a little fashonista on my hands!



I got her some cereal the other day and went upstairs for a minute. When I came back down she was eating it with one of my mixing spoons. I don't think she got much in her mouth, but she was sure trying!







3 comments:

Brycie @ Reenie Jae Creations said...

So cute! Her hair is getting so LONG!

Erin Stones said...

I can't believe how fast she is growing up. She is so cute!

Kent, Krista and Family said...

oh I love this! She is so cute!