Friday, February 5, 2010

Dirty 30

I've had a lot of people asking if I've seen results with my first 30 days of P90X, and I'm happy to report that I have! I've only lost 4 pounds, but I've lost an inch off both my arms and waist, and 2 inches off my hips. Seeing results, even subtle changes, has really motivated me to keep going. It really is such a great workout, even if some (see Yoga post below) are way way too hard. I still have a long way to go, but am happy with the progress I've made so far. I can tell I'm stronger and can keep up with Tony and his evil minions so much more than when I first started. Thanks everyone for caring and keeping me motivated!

5 comments:

Natalie and Jared said...

That's awesome! maybe you should post a picture too!

The Dahls said...

Way to go!! That's so cool. I've heard it's a killer!! Keep it up!!

The Asper's said...

You are amazing- I just watch the infomercial and pass out- I don't think I could do any of it! You're now my hero.

The Hoveys said...

Of course you can follow my blog, Adrian! I've added you to my blog list, too!

Anonymous said...

I read this and am totally jealous Adrian :P haha That's *GREAT! I hope to be as motivated as you once I have this baby. I will need it :P Keep up the good work!