Thursday, January 15, 2009

Preggie Pics

25 weeks

26 weeks

27 weeks

Just wanted to post a little update with some recent pictures to let you all know what's been going on. I'm 28 weeks along now and still doing great. Peyton is getting bigger (along with my stomach!) and kicking like crazy! Her kicks are getting a lot harder now but I love to feel her moving around in there.
I'm definitely feeling more tired lately but that's to be expected. I'm sure some of the fatigue comes from chasing after Jackson all day. It seems that lately he has more energy than ever and is constantly on the go, but it's good cause I get a lot of exercise! We still have a ways to go but so far so good.



5 comments:

The Viewer said...

OH i'm so excited for you to have your little girl! She is going to be so precious!! I'm so happy to hear you and the babe are well. You are beautiful! How did your hair turn out? I bet great!!

Jody and Lacey said...

Look at your BELLY! You are so darling. I am very excited to meet Peyton (cute name btw). Keep me posted! Love ya

Keith, Heather and Carsen said...

I can only hope that I look half as cute as you do!!! P.S. where did you get all the cute maternity clothes??? I need a mommy shopping trip! xoxo

Harisay Happenings said...

oh you are a cute pregnant person! Good luck with everything.

Hunsaker said...

okay, sad, i didn't even know you were expecting! that's so so exciting! having 2 is such a blast!