Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Big Change!







I dyed my hair last week and wanted to show everyone the results. As you can see, it turned out SO dark!! I was not expecting to go this dark but I actually really love it. When I was looking at colors, the one I chose looked lighter than it really was and my hairdresser told me it would probably even go lighter than it looked because she didn't think it would grab on to my natural hair as well as it did. We were both surprised when it was done! Josh has always wanted me to go darker so he really likes it but was pretty shocked when I got home! It's taken some getting used to but I'm really happy with it. I went in to get a change and that's certainly what I got so I can't complain!


5 comments:

Jody and Lacey said...

Holy Moly SeXy MaMa! I love it! Not fair you always look like a movie star! I just love it... Love, love, love it!

Natalie and Jared said...

I love it! It is a really big change. You are such a cute prego mom!

Jana Perkins said...

So cute! I love changing my hairstyle, it's such a easy way to get a fresh start on life.

thekeithfamily said...

I love you dark!! So so cute!!

Natalie and Jared said...

You need to update your blog before Peyton comes!!!!!