Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Jack's 4th Birthday











Jackson turned 4 on August 24, it's crazy to think he's that old already! I made him chocolate chip pancakes in the shape of a 4 and J, a tradition from when I was little that I had to continue! My Mom also brought over a HUGE doughnut, which of course he just loved. We had a fun day together and then a family party that night with pizza, cupcakes, and presents. He said he had a great day, so it was all worth it :) Thank you to all who came and made it so fun. I love my little guy SO much!!

3 comments:

The Bryger Family said...

So fun! Happy Birthday Jack! Time goes by way to fast!

kasey

Lynlee Gunnar & Rorke said...

So cute! Good job on the cakes! Love ya jackson!!

Lynette said...

Cute pictures ! I am glad that you are carrying on the pancake tradition. That WAS a big donut. Oh, btw - I want my "4" candle back. Just kidding.