Wednesday, July 14, 2010

4th and such











The 4th is my very favorite holiday (which Josh just doesn't get and thinks is crazy), I just love it! I love parades and carnivals and fireworks and BBQ's, it is such a fun time of year! We went to the Clearfield parade on the 3rd and then to the spray park on base, then shopping for fireworks. Tanner was able to come with us and and it was so fun getting to hang out with him! On the 4th we had friends over for a BBQ and fireworks. On the 5th we went to Lagoon with our good friends Nick and Tabitha and had them over for yet another BBQ. We didn't go to any city fireworks this year, I just didn't think Peyton could handle it. It made me sad cause that's my favorite part, but we will definitely do that next year! Happy Forf :)

3 comments:

Keith, Heather and Carsen said...

I love the 4th too!! we didn't get to go to much of the firework stuff because Carsen just was a little scared after the first few and I didn't want to traumatize him! You look awesome in your swim suit!! You are my inspiration, I want to do a 5k with you!! can't wait to see you again soon :) love ya

Kent, Krista and Family said...

Josh is crazy! The 4th is one of my favorites too. Not so much the parades cause I hate sitting in the sun and nowadays they are WAY to spaced apart for me and really there is only like ONE float and the rest are trucks decorated or whatever...lame! We had a great time on the 4th, which I still need to post.

Lynlee Gunnar & Rorke said...

These pictures are all so cute. for some strange reason it is like I am seeing them for the second time. talk about deja vu. haha. can't wait to see you in one week. Hooray! Love the pics by the way. Love ya.