Sunday, January 3, 2010

Randoms







As you may have noticed, I like to take pictures - mostly pictures of my kids. When we're at home and I'm bored or feel like we've had far too much Special Agent Oso for the day, I like to pull out the camera and take random pics of the kids. Jackson absolutely loves to take, be in, and look at pictures (which I LOVE!). As soon as we take a picture, he yells 'Lemme See!'. He even took the ones of Peyton and I and I think he's pretty good for a 3 year old!



3 comments:

The Dahls said...

that IS impressive! So cute!!

The Viewer said...

Darling pics!! I love that Peyton is pulling herself up and crawling (so it looks in the pics) cute cute cute. Jackson is a pro at that picture takin stuff. I need to take more pics :)

Anonymous said...

cute cute! :) I love the Agent Oso comment... sadly, I know of him too :P haha You all look adorable!