Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween

Halloween is one of my favorite times of the year, it's so fun to take the kids trick-or-treating and watch how excited they get. Jackson had me practice with him a few days before, just to make sure he got it right :) This year Jack was Spiderman and Peyton was a bear, they looked so cute. My sister Hilary and her kids came with us, and my parents came out with us as well and everyone had such a great time.

We were shocked to only have 3 trick-or-treaters come to our house, and 2 were our neighbors! I know we live kind of out of the way, but we thought for sure kids would find us if there was candy involved! We just kept the candy we bought to give out, so that was ok, but it's always fun to see what all the other kids are dressed up as. Oh well, maybe next year!





5 comments:

Harisay Happenings said...

what darling kids!

Jody and Lacey said...

How stinking cute! I just loved the pictures. I am glad you had a fun halloween. We bought our favorite candy for the trick or treaters because we usually dont get many either. We had NONE left! I was mildly sad. Oh well it was so fun to see all of the cuties and their costumes. Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

No KIDDING! NO trick or treaters! Kinda crazy! What are kids DOING "these days"!?? I love the costumes though, your kids look adorable :) Looks like they had themselves some fun! :)

bergesonbs said...

I'm glad you found my blog, if you don't mind i'll just add you to my list :). I think I've watched that dang stupid Scooby Doo movie 13 times! :)

I love the little puppy, I dressed up my little one as a puppy also but I didn't think to put the cute little nose on! Way cute!!

The Dahls said...

Of course you can follow me! :) I'm glad you found me cuz now I can stalk you too! Your pumpkins were awesome! And I loved your 9/11 post, too.