Thursday, November 20, 2008

IT'S A GIRL!!!


We had our ultrasound today and found out that we are expecting a GIRL!! We both thought it was another boy so we were surprised but SO excited! I love looking at Easter dresses and since she's due right around Easter, I can't wait to buy her one. The ultrasound was normal, she's growing and developing just as she should so we couldn't be happier. This is my belly at almost 20 weeks and will continue to update photos as I get more and more massive (yippee for me!) I tried to upload some ultrasound pictures and that didn't work so well - I'll figure it out and post them later.

3 comments:

Jody and Lacey said...

YEAH!!!! I am so excited for you! Congrats! I'm glad everythign is progressing normally. Man oh man a girl... got any names picked out?

The Viewer said...

You are so purdy! I'm excited you get to have one of each. See you soon lovely lady

Harisay Happenings said...

Congrats! On of each- that is the best!